When you make a gift to the Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges, you are making an investment in the future of our students, our colleges, and our communities throughout Colorado.
- An unrestricted gift will support the area of greatest need. Make an unrestricted gift of $1,000 or more to join our Chancellor’s Giving Circle.
Or you can designate your gift to support a specific program or purpose, including the following:
- Make a Scholarship Gift and impact a deserving student’s academic journey.
- Establish an endowment, which supports the Colorado Community College System in perpetuity and allows you to leave a legacy. See more information here about establishing an endowment.
- Designate your gift to a specific purpose. Contact the Foundation to discuss your interest.
Whatever you choose and whatever the amount, know that your gift makes a difference. We appreciate your generosity!
TYPES OF GIFTS
- Cash gifts can be of any amount and given one time or on a recurring basis. Please click the Make a Gift button to make your gift in any of the following ways:
- Make a gift online using a credit card
- Commit to a gift and mail a check or money order
- Set up a recurring transfer from your bank
- In-kind gifts are goods or services given in lieu of cash. The Foundation and our colleges periodically have need for education-related goods and services. Please contact the Foundation if you would like to make an in-kind gift.
- Matching gifts can increase the size and impact of your gift. Check with your employer’s human resources office to see if they offer matching gifts.
- Stocks, securities, and bonds can be used as all or a portion of your gift and can have significant tax advantages.
- Planned giving is a gift that is part of your estate planning and can be cash, stocks, life insurance or other assets. Make a planned gift to join the Civitas Society. As with any decision involving your estate plans, we urge you to seek the advice of professional counsel when considering a gift to the Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges.
Leave A Charitable Legacy
Open for more info
At the heart of the Colorado Community College System is the elevation and education of Colorado’s communities. Including the Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges in your estate plan is a simple, yet powerful way to invest in Colorado’s future. When you make a planned gift, you will have a lasting impact on Colorado’s students and colleges and help ensure that post-secondary education remains attainable to all Coloradans.
There are many ways to make a legacy gift. Some have named the Foundation to receive a future gift in their will or living trust, while others have named the Foundation as a future beneficiary of a life insurance policy, IRA or charitable trust.
Most people need to preserve full control over their assets during life, protecting against future uncertainties and prioritizing loved ones first. Others may choose to maximize tax and financial benefits that could result from their philanthropy. There is tremendous flexibility to accomplish both personal and philanthropic goals in an estate plan.
Every estate gift, large or small, helps strengthen CCCS in permanent ways. An estate gift can establish an endowed scholarship, grow an existing scholarship endowment, provide permanent support for an educational program, or meet other urgent needs. The donor defines the impact they want to make.
As with any decision involving your estate plans, we urge you to seek the advice of professional counsel when considering a gift to the Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges.