Your Guaranteed Pathway to a Four-Year Degree in Colorado
The Colorado Community College System’s (CCCS) Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree Program ensures new, first-time students attending any CCCS College are guaranteed admission to a participating four-year college or university upon completion of an Associate degree.
Save an average of $10,000 by starting your degree at a CCCS College!
Benefits to Students
CCCS students who participate in the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program will have access to:
- • Personalized student advising and guidance to ensure credits and administrative supports are in place to easily transfer to a desired four-year program.
- • Scholarship opportunities to make degrees from a four-year institution more attainable and affordable.
- • A no-hassle transfer process between participating two-year and four-year programs, ensuring a smooth transition.
The Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program is made possible through collaborative agreements between CCCS and select Colorado four-year universities. Thanks to these creative partnerships, more Colorado students will be able to attend college and complete their four-year degree.
Click on the college logos below to learn more and for Bridge to Bachelors Advisors contact information to answer your questions.
CCCS College Transfer Information
Bridge to HBCU
In a historic partnership, CCCS has forged transfer agreements with Texas Southern University (TSU) and Coppin State University— two Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Students may select TSU or CSU as their intended transfer destination through the Bridge to Bachelor's Degree Program.
Reisher Bridge Scholars Program
The Reisher Bridge Scholarship links The Denver Foundation’s Reisher Scholars Program and the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program to create a seamless and structured pathway for high achieving transfer students from low-income backgrounds.
CCCS students do not need to apply for the Reisher Bridge Scholarship; instead, the Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges awards qualifying students enrolled full-time through the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program. Scholars must demonstrate financial need and have 30 credits or fewer remaining in their associate degree pathway.
Questions? Please contact the Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
For new, first-time students at any CCCS college:
1. Indicate that you want to participate the in Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program when filling out your CCCS college application.
2. Review with your community college advisor to make sure your intended degree and program are eligible.
CCCS Colleges accept anyone who applies; entrance exams (ACT, SAT, etc.) are not required for admission to the college or to participate in this program.
For existing CCCS students in their first semester:
1. You can still apply by contacting your community college advisor and expressing interest in signing up for the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program.
Requirements to Transfer
A first-time CCCS student must:
- • Opt-in the program at the start of your Associate degree program at a CCCS College, or within their first semester
- • Maintain a 2.0 minimum GPA
- • Complete any Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) Degree
- • That’s it!