Colorado First and Existing Industry Customized Job Training Grant Program
Colorado First and Existing Industry Job Training Grant Programs support Colorado’s workforce development by providing grants to both existing businesses and those locating to or expanding in Colorado. By reimbursing costs associated with job training, the programs increase transferable job skills that support business competitiveness and enhance workers’ resumes and long-term employment opportunities.
- The Colorado First (CF) customized training grant program provides funds for net new hire training and focuses on businesses relocating to or expanding in Colorado and in need of training workers with the skills necessary to increase their productivity, increase their wages, and reduce their need for public support.
- The Existing Industry (EI) customized training program provides funding for incumbent worker training and supports established Colorado businesses in adapting to new technology and preventing layoffs.
For more program information and to apply for funding, please identify and contact your local Skill Advance Colorado community college representative.
To learn more about the grants and eligibility, view the Colorado First and Existing Industry Program Overview.
FY 2024 – Colorado First and Existing Industry Grant Information
- FY24 Colorado First and Existing Industry Program Calendar
- FY24 Colorado First and Existing Industry Programs Policies and Procedures
- FY24 Existing Industry Grant Applicant Financial Review Form
- FY24 CF and EI Third-Party Training Vendor Policies and Procedures
- FY24 CF and EI Third-Party Training Vendor Policies and Procedures and Attestation
Skill Advance Colorado College Locations
See a map of all CCCS locations across the state.
For Skill Advance Colorado College Representatives